Published on 2018-05-17
The Technology Agency of the Czech Republic (TA CR) informs that on 6th June 2018 it will launch the 6th call for proposals of the DELTA programme which envisages cooperation with partners from the following countries:
- People's Republic of China - Jiangsu Province and Zhejiang Province
- Republic of China - Taiwan
- Republic of Korea
- Federal Republic of Germany
- Socialist Republic of Vietnam
- State of Israel
For the 6th call for proposals of the DELTA programme the following will apply:
- Within the consortium, at least one company which, at the same time, must be the main applicant, must be present on the Czech side.
- The call will not be limited by specific topics. The Tender Dossier will, however, contain specific focus in certain areas of the calls of individual foreign partner agencies.
- A Common proposal is a mandatory attachment to the project proposal and it shall confirm the commitment of the foreign partner to participate in the project implementation. It must be completed in English and must be signed by all statutory representatives on both the Czech side and on the side of the foreign partner.
- The terms of the call for proposals as well as the structure of the project proposal will be similar to previous calls for proposals.
- A project proposal can be supported only if this project proposal is also supported by one of the partner agencies.
If you are interested in helping to find foreign partners, please email on .